Tomsk, June 6–8, 2019
We cordially invite you to participate in the VIII All-Russian Congress of Arrhythmologists that will be held in our city.
We hope that the upcoming Congress will become an interesting and bright event for the professional community and will leave good memories.
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- All-Russian Scientific Society of Specialists in Clinical Electrophysiology, Arrhythmology, and Cardiac Pacing
- Tomsk Region Administration
- Cardiology Research Institute, Tomsk NRMC
- Russian Society of Cardiology
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- European Society of Cardiology
The following societies provide valuable contribution to the development and implementation of Scientific Program of the Congress :
- Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)
- World Society of Arrhythmias (WSA)
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
- European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society (ECAS)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Genetic and general aspects of arrhythmias
- Cutting-edge diagnostic methods for cardiac arrhythmias
- Pharmacotherapy of cardiac arrhythmias
- Implantable antiarrhythmia devices
- Clinical electrophysiology
- Catheter ablation
- Heart failure and cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Arrhythmias in children and hereditary diseases
- Ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation
- New technologies and methods
- Complications in interventional arrhythmology
- Sudden cardiac death
Format of the Congress offers an opportunity to discuss the most pressing challenges of clinical electrophysiology and interventional arrhythmology and, by tradition, to communicate with longtime colleagues in welcoming and amicable atmosphere. You will also have a chance to get acquainted with cutting edge medical equipment from the leading manufacturers in the area.
In a framework of the VIII All-Russian Congress of Arrhythmologists, the exhibition display will be organized to allow the leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies present their latest developments.